Web Sevices and Consulting
Get Found With Search Engine Optimization
To get found online, you need the best search engine results placement (SERP) possible. While developing your web design, we will take every major factor into account to ensure you're getting noticed by Google, Yahoo, and Bing. While "SEO" is a big buzzword in the internet community, it is not so complicated when you build a site from scratch. However, when attempting to optimize an existing website, it can be much more of a challenge. For example, a site built completely in "Flash" will never perform as well as a site developed with Nick's Web Works' Clean Code Advantage (CSS & HTML5).
When you are ready to improve your SERP, call or email using our online form for a free analysis and consultation. We've done this many times where we improve an existing web site's SRP by changing the underlying code, as most of our clients have experienced.
No Promises. Just Proven Results.
Improve your Search Results Placement (SRP,) with
Nick's Web Works' Clean Code Advantage
and Get Found Online!
Top 5 Website Redesign Tips
When doing a website redesign, we keep these 5 tips in mind and use Nickswebworks' "Clean Code Advantage" in the process for Top Organic SERP.
- Goal: More visitors and leads. The reason you are redesigning your website is to impact your business, not because you or your CEO are bored with the design. So, focus on the results you want: more visitors, leads and customers, then make decisions based on these goals.
- Avoid pitfalls. Inventory your assets and protect them. A website redesign can negatively impact your results by unintentionally removing the assets - website pages and links - that are driving the most leads for you. Make sure to figure out your most powerful pages and links and protect them during the redesign process. This is where Google analytics comes into play
- Invest in remarkable content that attracts visitors and converts them into leads. A fancy design does not necessarily bring results. Focus on function over form. Create an ongoing content creation strategy (this means blogging!) to add more content to your website over time.
- Create conversion opportunities with calls to action and landing pages. Once you have visitors coming to your website, give them the opportunity to give you their contact information in exchange for content. This means using landing pages - and having control over your landing pages - as you build out your new website.
- Measure the impact on visitors and leads. At the beginning of your website redesign process, you decided you wanted to increase visitors and leads. Did it work? Make sure you have the website analytics in place to measure your progress towards your goals.
A business website is a business tool and should deliver business results. Leave the works of art to the galleries and museums. Your career and your company will thank you for it.